Sunday 17 October 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning to all you lovely people, our challenge today over at CD Sunday is


MONOCHROME

                                                     

For my project today I have made an Easel card, I have used a MY CRAFT STUDIO CD for the backing paper which I have distressed, for the image I have stamped in blue onto blue cardstock the Penny
Black stamp “Letter and Daisy”. I have done the same with the sentiment. I then added a scroll
Ribbon and gems.



Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment.


6 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, very pretty blue :o)
Jackie xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Doreen. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL my friend. I love Monochrome and the colour you have chosen and the design are just wonderful. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Doreen, lovely card, beautiful blue hues, gorgeous:0) xx

starcyl said...

This is so pretty Doreen, I think blue just may be one of my favourite colours.

Jenny xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty and different Doreen.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

kelly said...

Doreen , The all blue looks lovely. I like the tearing.


Kelly