Sunday 5 September 2010

CD SUNDAY CHALLENGE #20

Good morning to you all on this fine Sunday I have here my card for CD SUNDAY The challenge this week is "Animals" we would love to see some projects on Animals . 

We are being sponsored this week  by  SHARON DUNCAN 

Who sells Original artwork craft cds, stamps and digital downloads.



and is offering the winner a copy of her new CD “Animal Magic”

                                                                                                              
The image for my card today has been printed off Joanna Sheens “Cardmakers Year Cd” and my backing paper printed off Sharon Duncan’s Embossibilities CD.I have then added some ribbon. I do hope you like it.xxx

                                                          
The recipe for my card is
Image-Joanna Sheens Cardmakers Year
Backing Paper “Sharon Duncan’s Embossibilities CD"
Ribbon my stash
Computer generated sentiment.

Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment.

Let’s see you dust off those CD’s and have a go.

Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen.
I am entering this into
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY "Just the One " (Mine is a ribbon)
WHIMSIE DOODLES "Goodbye Summer"
PIXIE DUST STUDIO "Back to School"
PAPER GARDEN “Falling for you” – we want to see your Fall and Back-to-School projects.
ALLSORTS "New Beginings"
THE SWEET STOP "A Sketch"


                                                

16 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Doreen

A great card. Love that cute image .. .. I wonder if they are being taught how to catch mice!!!

What a thought .. .. first day at school!!!

I hated it when my kids started school. I now live quite close to a school and every day I see the kids crawling along - super smart as a new year begins but slowly getting more bedraggled as the year goes on LOL!!!

Have a lovely Sunday Doreen.

Love Jules xx

chris said...

Hi Doreen, this is sooooo cute, love everything about it, and that image is lovely.
my son starts secondry school tomorrow, I said I would make him a card to wish him luck, his words were "I dont need reminding mum" so I havent bothered:(
back soon love chris xx

Janette said...

Doreen this card is lovely. Love the image and the way you have designed and layed out the card is perfect.
Janette x

G Peplow said...

Hello Doreen, this card is a classic, sweet cats and beautiful layering:D xx

Korin said...

So sweet, Doreen! Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop!

KymKreates said...

So very sweet!!! My Granddaughter loves cats and would go banana's over this!

xoxo,
Kym

Pat said...

Great card Doreen, super image. Looked through your blog and see you have made some lovely cards while I have been on holiday.

Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely cute card Doreen. I don't remember seeing this image I will have to look again. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lau W said...

Oh ! Image with cats, love that ! Your card is really nice my friend !
xxx

LindaC said...

What a cute image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Whimsie Doodles! Linda-DT

Fleur said...

WOW I just love this, it's so cute
Thanks for joining the challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, what a fab image x

dstandard said...

What a fabulous image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Stephanie said...

Super sweet card, thanks so much for playing along at The Sweet Stop!

Cat said...

What an adorable card! Love the image and colors! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

Kelly Schelske said...

How sweet! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!